How to Use Builder Gel:
1. Use a Buffer to buff the nail surface.
2. Apply Primer to dehydrate the surface.
3. Apply a thin layer of Base Coat and cure*.
4. Apply the Nail Form on your nail.
5. Apply the Builder Gel on fingernail tip and cure*.
6. Apply the Builder Gel on the whole nail and extend it to the desired position and cure*.
7. Wipe the sticky surface with Cleaner.
8. Take off the form and shape the nails with Nail File.
9. Clean the dust with Cleaner.
10. On this step you can apply Gel Polish Color and cure* and then finish with Top Coat and cure* or you can finish directly with the Top Coat and cure* without any Gel Polish Color.
*Cure with LED Lamp (1 minute) or with UV Lamp (2 minutes).
How to Remove:
1. Soak off the nails for about 10 minutes,
2. Then Remove the product.