How to Use Builder Gel
How to Use Builder Gel:
1. Use a Buffer to buff the nail surface.
2. Apply Primer to dehydrate the surface.
3. Apply a thin layer of Base Coat and cure*.
4. Apply the Nail Form on your nail.
5. Apply the Builder Gel on fingernail tip and cure*.
6. Apply the Builder Gel on the whole nail and extend it to the desired position and cure*.
7. Wipe the sticky surface with Cleanser.
8. Take off the form and shape the nails with Nail File.
9. Clean the dust with Cleanser.
10. On this step you can apply Gel Polish Color and cure* and then finish with Top Coat and cure* or you can finish directly with the Top Coat and cure* without any Gel Polish Color.
*Cure with LED Lamp (1 minute) or with UV Lamp (2 minutes).
How to Remove Builder Gel:
1. Remove the product with Nail Drill/E-File.
EXPERT'S BUILDER GEL
RFB Exclusive's Expert's Builder Gel is a gel with medium consistency for quick nail building, for enhancements and overlays. It does not run into a cuticle, requires minimum filing and is self-leveling. Also helps you to create longer nails, to fix them when they are broken or to give extra strength on natural nails and many more.
Expert's Builder Gel