How to Use Acryl Gel:
1a. Use a Buffer to buff the nail surface.
1b. Use a Nail File to shape the nail.
1c. Apply Primer to dehydrate the surface.
1d. Apply Base Coat and cure*.
2. Take adequate amount (like pea) of the Acryl Gel with the Acryl Gel Brush.
3. Dip the Acryl Gel Brush into the Liquid.
4-5. Apply the Acryl Gel averagely on the Dual Form with the Acryl Gel Brush.
6. Apply the Dual Form with the Acryl Gel to your nail and cure*.
7. Remove the Dual Form and wipe the sticky surface with Cleaner.
8. Use the Nail File to shape the nail. Then apply the Top Coat and cure*.
*Cure with LED Lamp (1 minute) or with UV Lamp (2 minutes).
How to Remove:
1. Soak off the nails for about 10 minutes.
2. Then remove the product from your nails.